As you all know I am a Nottingham based makeup artist specialising in bridal so I really have enjoyed watching Meghan get married and writing this post!
I must say growing up I always loved fairy tales but watching Meghan marry Harry was simply bringing fairy tales to life!
She looked beautiful thanks to Sarah Chapman for carrying out her facials; Sarah has a fantastic skincare range which can be purchased from any Space Nk store and of course the makeup artist Daniel Martin, hes a brand ambassador for Dior and worked very closely with Meghan when she was a actress on Suits.
Daniel created a beautiful no makeup-makeup look skin base, which allowed her freckles to show through,and a blushed cheek.Her eyes were the biggest statement I feel but remained subtle still.Lightly smoked,she wore a dark eye-shadow and finished with fluttery,romantic long lashes.Her lips were a perfect nude pink. This look is such a classic for any bride.
To achieve Meghan’s look…
- Base- Laura Mercier primer
- Foundation- Chantecaille tinted moisturiser or future skin foundation
- Blusher- Benefit cosmetics majorette cream blush
- concealer-boi-ing hydrating concealer
- Brows-Nars brow perfecter
- Mascara-Kevyn Aucoin- the curling mascara
- Setting powder- smooth finish setting powder Laura Mercier
- highlighter-Dior Nude air luminizer glow addict
- Eye base (eye primer)
- eye shadow- By terry Ombre blackstar ( cream based eye shadow in a stick,fabulous and easy to apply ladies)
- Lips – lipstick queen in sinner
Her skin looked glowing, I have done my research and of course as mentioned above its all thanks to Sarah Chapman!!
Have a look through Space Nk and shop to your hearts content! My favourite are these by Sarah –moisture infuison masks
I always recommend to all my brides to book a course of facials before your big day as it truly stimulates the skin and boosts circulation which entails helps to improve brightness to your skin.
Remember to subscribe and thanks for reading!